Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday Newsday

Bucky Covington releases new music today. Recorded at his hometown concert and “Gotta Be Somebody” video shoot this past September, Live From Rockingham (North Carolina) is a 5-song digital EP. Download live versions of Bucky’s Top 10 hits “A Different World,” “It’s Good To Be Us” and “I’ll Walk” plus the latest single “Gotta Be Somebody.” You’ll also hear a preview of “Mexicoma,” an island-themed song from his upcoming sophomore album, I’m Alright, due in the spring. Also packaged with the tracks is the music video filmed that day.

News From Around The Country
Reba McEntire will perform during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on CBS. …
Justin Moore says that it’s time to put down some roots, “The 1100 square foot house we were in was just gonna get too crowded. And, moving out in the country is gonna help me stay grounded. My back porch looks out over a pasture full of cows instead of another house. It makes me feel more at home.” Justin and his wife Kate purchased their first home to make more room for the pending arrival of their first child, Ella Kole. … For the first time since Faron Young had the endorsement deal in the mid 1970’s, Trace Adkins will be the spokesman for BC Headache Powder for the next 2-years. This means radio ads, retail displays, tour sponsorship and corporate events. “I'm very particular about attaching my name to products or causes, unless it's something I use or believe in," Trace said. "My relationship with BC Headache Powder is personal and runs deep. I still remember when my grandfather gave me my first BC. I even remember the product advertising jingle from the '70s." … The creator of the T-V series The Vampire Diaries, Kevin Williamson, has told MTV’s UK website that he is still trying to get Taylor Swift to appear on the show. He fears that she may have gotten to big to take the gig, but stay tuned. … And finally, don’t forget that Larry The Cable Guy’s Hula-Palooza Christmas Luau holiday special premieres Friday on CMT. In addition to holiday-themed comedy and sketches set on the fictional island of Hula-Poola, the special will include musical performances from Billy Currington and the Zac Brown Band.

No comments: