Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One Less Hot Bachelor To Vote For

Happy news in Buckytown, USA. The comprehensive fan blog is spreading word around the internet that Bucky Covington and his 3-year girlfriend, Katherine Cook, are engaged. No official statements from Bucky’s management have been issued, but reliable fan sources report to have spoken to Katherine after she was spotted wearing a large diamond on her left hand at one of Bucky’s weekend shows. Word is that Katherine told fans that the ring was a birthday present, and that they are now engaged. No word on a wedding date.

In today's breaking news, American Idol has just announced that Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez will join the judges table alongside returning veteran, Randy Jackson. Let the commenting begin. The public's true reaction to the departure of the iconic judges will be seen in the viewership and ratings of the upcoming season.

Taylor Swift is featured in Rolling Stone magazine’s Fall Preview section. The article includes photos of Taylor recording her self-penned album at Starstruck Studios in Nashville. In the article, Taylor talks about her inspiration for writing particular tracks. For example, the song “The Story Of Us” was written about running into an ex-boyfriend at an award show. Taylor says, “We were both in the ‘I’m ignoring you, I don’t care’ mode.” Taylor won’t admit if the song was written about her ex Joe Jonas, but when asked if the song “Back to December” was written about her former boyfriend Taylor Lautner, she laughed and said, “After I wrote it, I realized I’ve never apologized to someone in a song.” Speak Now will be available on October 25th.

Randy Houser’s new album, They Call Me Cadillac, hit stores yesterday, and he is waiting for the approval from one of his biggest fans – Reba McEntire. Reba was a huge supporter of his last album, Anything Goes, and she even mentioned in an interview that you can find Randy and Lady Gaga on her iPOD. In response, Randy said, “I still blush when I think that she dug what I did, because she's somebody I grew up listening to, and hey, that's Fancy!” Even though Reba sent Randy a tweet saying, “Can’t wait to hear the new music! I’m a huge fan!!” Randy is still nervous about sending her the new record. “What's weird about it is this album is pretty far removed from the first record, and I'm almost scared to send it to her. I'm going to write her a letter and send her one, and I'm like, 'Oh gosh, if she doesn't like this one, I don't know what I'm going to do.’”

No comments: