Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kenny and Tim To Tour Together

Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw will reunite for a 19-date stadium tour in 2012. Kenny took a small break at the end of his Goin’ Coastal tour and is ready to get back out on stage and in front of his fans. Kenny said, “I’m gonna be out there singing my heart out and trying to just do what I do. I’m working on music right now and I’m working on putting all the pieces together. I’ve had a little time off, so it’s starting to get exciting again and we know that we’re gonna go out and do what we love to do.” The Brothers of the Sun tour will be the first time in 10 years that the two country superstars have hit the road together. The tour will also feature Jake Owen and Kenny’s “You and Tequila” partner Grace Potter and her band, The Nocturnals. Brothers of the Sun kicks off June 2nd in Tampa, Florida.

David Nail is back and better than ever with his second album, The Sound of a Million Dreams, which is out today. The album takes its name from a song on the project that struck a particular chord with David. David said, “’Cause I think in, in essence, you know, it is the sound of a million dreams. There’s so many different moments that I’ve, imagining myself doing what I’m doing now and, and a lot of the song, you know, referencing songs from the past. You know, there’s so many different moments of my life. I kinda look back to questioning whether or not I would have this opportunity, and some song or some moment in my life caused me to suddenly believe that maybe there was a chance.” The record includes David’s current single, “Let it Rain” as well as the Keith Urban co-penned tune “Desiree,” which appeared on The Ranch album.

No comments: